Innovative, full-service partner to the asset management industry
Siepe is a public cloud managed services and data analytics provider designed specifically to address the technology needs of asset managers. We were built from the ground-up by experienced industry practitioners, using modular technology and flexible, well-formed data solutions. So whether you use our services as stand alone or quickly integrate them with third parties, you can trust us to seamlessly apply institutional and regulatory best practices across your business.
The Siepe Difference
- Deep industry experience underpins the Siepe approach to technology
- Robust security and business continuity delivers the confidence you need
- High touch, ‘client-first’ approach ensures rapid responsiveness
- Increase operational efficiency with tailored workflow automation
- Scale your business – regardless of your size
- Free up your time with more accurate portfolio analysis
- Cost-effective cloud, software and data solutions
- Public cloud-based platform delivers scalability and security
- Creative problem-solving strategies to address unique client challenges
To empower our clients to evolve with confidence by delivering innovative solutions and serving as their trusted technology partner.
Siepe’s Unifying Core Values serve as a continuous guide and inspiration in all that we do.
- Passion. We are driven and inspired to be better than yesterday.
- Purpose. We put our people, our clients, and our community above ourselves.
- Equality. We are committed to a culture of inclusivity and empowerment.
- Loyalty. We are more than a vendor; we are a partner.
- Trust. We value relationships over revenue, people over profits, and results over process.
- Transparency. We choose visibility, honesty, and collective decision making.
- Reliability. We consistently strive for excellence.
- Innovation. We embrace challenges and drive change.
- Flexibility. We are nimble, agile, and entrepreneurial.
- Collaboration. We cultivate a team mindset in which we learn, create, and succeed together.
Meet Our Team of Experts
Michael Pusateri, CEO
Michael founded Siepe in 2012 after spending 14+ years transforming IT organizations and implementing best practices in the hedge fund industry. He has amassed a solid understanding of portfolio management, operations, accounting and technology and has leveraged those skill sets to architect innovative and cost-effective solutions for complex projects such as security master, data warehouse, order management, execution management and partnership accounting systems. At Siepe, Michael has designed a leading, comprehensive front to back investment management platform and outsourced solutions offering utilized by top-tier financial institutions for their complex decision making and workflow support.
Prior to starting Siepe, Michael served as CTO for Carlson Capital, CTO and co-COO for Highland Capital Management, and database and web development lead for HBK Investments in Dallas, TX. He has represented funds in over 200 investor presentations and operational due diligence meetings given his strong understanding of the business and technical background. Michael holds an engineering degree from the University of Tulsa.
Chris Doty, CFO
Chris has over 20 years of management, finance and accounting experience in a variety of industries. He is an accomplished finance professional with a strong record of driving strategies, initiatives, and processes that generate dynamic gains in financial performance and operational efficiencies. Prior to joining Siepe, Chris served as Vice President of Finance for CoreLogic, Inc., a $1.3 billion publicly traded provider of B2B data and analytics solutions. Chris was responsible for finance, strategic planning, budgeting, cash management and risk mitigation for a $600 million division.
Prior to CoreLogic, Chris was the Corporate Controller at Radiologix, Inc., a $250 million publicly traded healthcare provider. Chris managed the finance and accounting operations, with direct responsibility for SEC reporting, credit facilities, budgeting and Sarbanes Oxley compliance. Chris is a CPA and holds an accounting degree from the University of Tulsa.
Brian Shearer, CPO
Brian Shearer is the Chief Product Officer at Siepe, with 29 years of industry experience. Prior to joining Siepe, Brian was the Chief Information Officer at Maverick Capital. His previous positions include Chief Product Officer of Wealthmetrics, Inc., Senior Director at SS&C Technologies, and Director of Product Development with Shepro Braun Systems, Inc. Brian began his career as a Systems Consultant with Price Waterhouse. Brian has a considerable amount of experience designing and implementing technology solutions for financial services companies. He holds a B.S. in both Accountancy and Computer Science from the University of Illinois.
Darrell Tucker, Managing Director, Business Development
Darrell Tucker is a Managing Director of Sales & Business Development at Siepe with 20+ years of industry experience. Prior to Siepe, Darrell was Managing Director of Business Development at Abacus Group. Prior to that he was the Head of US Project Management for Options-IT and Technical Director for BNP Paribas’s Prime Brokerage Division in the Eastern Region. Over the course of his career, Darrell has spent a considerable amount of time building operational efficiencies around project management and client services and technology for financial services clients. He holds a BA in Computer Science from the University of Albany and is based in New York.
Interested in Joining a Growing, Innovative, and Dynamic Team?
Working at Siepe opens a world of possibilities, whether you are taking your next step in a well-established career or just getting started on your journey.
At Siepe, we are dedicated to making a difference for all of our clients – and we are proud of what we accomplish.
What Our Employees Say