Dallas / Houston, TX
Siepe is a rapidly growing, Dallas-based technology services firm, specializing in developing software applications for firms in the hedge fund and financial services industry. Our mission is to deliver a sole source of truth from which investment managers can find strategic, actionable insights to drive competitive advantages and business growth.
Siepe is seeking an experienced individual with strong business acumen to execute a variety of operational objectives. As a member of the Siepe team, you will work closely with our product groups performing the day-to-day functions, identifying operational improvements, and supporting the various lines of business. Services include but are not limited to data collection, reconciliation, client-driven reporting.
We are a profitable company and offer competitive compensation and benefits while also providing an opportunity for new team members to take ownership in a small-company environment.
- Read and interpret agent bank notices, settlement documents, credit documents
- General understanding of governing deal documents i.e., Indentures, loan agreements, prospectus
- Generate and review various types of client reporting
- General understanding of data mapping and reconciliation resolution
- Manage transactions ensuring all notifications are actioned and communicated accordingly
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or accounting is preferred.
- 2 + years of relevant work experience
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- General understanding of all asset class transactions and payment requirements
- General understanding of the Loan Settlements process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products with intermediate knowledge of Excel is required
- Ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to muti-task various projects and deadlines
- Demonstrates ownership of job responsibilities and performs duties accurately and timely
- Manages daily workflow meeting and or exceeding client expectations
- Complies and enforces standard policies and procedures
- Promote knowledge sharing and development within the organization
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401k Match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Learning & Development Program
- Referral Program
- Daily Catered Lunches
- Monthly Celebrations
- Quarterly Offsite Events
- Holiday Parties