Siepe is a rapidly growing, Dallas-based technology services firm, specializing in developing software applications for firms in the hedge fund and financial services industry. Our mission is to deliver a single source of truth from which from which investment managers can find strategic, actionable insights to drive competitive advantage and business growth.
Siepe is seeking an experienced individual with a strong business acumen to execute a variety of operational objectives. As a member of the Siepe team, you will work closely with our product groups performing the day to day functions, identifying operational improvements, and supporting the various lines of business.
We are a profitable company and offer competitive compensation and benefits while also providing an opportunity for new team members to take ownership in a small-company environment.
- Ability to read and interpret LSTA / LMA Settlement documents, agent bank notices, credit agreements, and other governing credit documents.
- Ability to coordinate with all parties involved to receive and review trade documentation and execute settlements.
- Effectively communicate with clients and various parties ensuring status reports are delivered timely
- Ability to manage process and deliverables meeting or exceeding SLA requirements.
- Ability to resolve complex issues and or escalate timely
- Complies and enforces standard policies and procedures
- Design efficient quality control metrics
- Establish performance targets
- Promote knowledge sharing and development
- Bachelor’s degree, or 5 years of related work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel required
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Extensive knowledge of all asset class transactions and payment requirements
- Extensive knowledge of the Loan Settlements process and settlement platforms
- Extensive knowledge in LSTA / LMA guidelines and loan settlement requirements
- Pays attention to detail and takes ownership and pride in delivering quality work outputs
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Takes initiative and ownership of job responsibilities and performs duties accurately and timely
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and challenge-seeker