Siepe is a rapidly-growing, Dallas-based technology services firm, specializing in developing software applications for firms in the hedge fund and financial services industry. Our mission is to deliver a single source of truth from which investment managers can find strategic, actionable insights to drive competitive advantage and business growth.
Our clients depend on us to make sure their data is clean, actionable, and available to drive important business decisions every day. To meet their expectations while delivering exceptional customer service, our Client Solutions Analysts face interesting challenges in a face-paced environment and aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty working with large, disparate data sets, developing complex reporting solutions, and streamlining processes through automation. Our ideal candidates are intellectually curious, self-motivated, and ready to contribute wherever the need arises.
As a member of the Siepe team, you will work closely with Senior Business and Data Analysts to gain fluency in capital market concepts and become familiar with financial services operations. We are a profitable startup and offer competitive compensation and benefits while also providing an opportunity for new team members to take ownership in a small-company environment.
- Research data issues involving large volumes of data stored in various systems
- Identify repetitive problems and develop tools to help with automation and troubleshooting
- Develop a working understanding of financial concepts related to client data and reporting
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and 3rd parties to develop technical solutions that support business processes
- Participate in implementation and testing during the onboarding of new clients
- Develop reports based on client requests using SQL in conjunction with Siepe’s reporting tools
- Work collaboratively in a small team
- Actively participate in ongoing development and maintenance of Siepe’s Knowledge Base repository
- Some travel to local client offices may be required
- Enjoys working with numbers and data in various formats
- Pays attention to detail and takes ownership and pride in delivering quality work outputs
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable communicating effectively (written and verbal) as well as working with a team
- Takes initiative and ownership of job responsibilities and performs duties accurately and timely
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and challenge-seeker
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related technical/analytical field with 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Capital Markets or Finance industry experience preferred
- Proficiency working with SQL query language in either SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Fluency with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
- Working knowledge of basic programming concepts desired